Thursday, November 18, 2010

and there's more pink

time for a change..... to celebrate the homecoming ....thanks for all the good wishes .....we're battling on and going well at the moment....

here is another softie...he's supposed to be a sheep....but looks more like a sheep dog to me ...
what do you think???...



while I was mucking around with this post I thought this guy reminds me of the Loony Tunes cartoon dog Sam....the one who clocks on for his shift along with Ralph the wolf...it's just something about his shape....I have now been told there are others who thought the same thing... what the...!!!... just thought I'd share...

1 comment:

  1. if he goes baa baaa, hes a sheep....but if he barks hes a dog! another cute one. the one in the background looks pretty!, is it a pig? good to hear your mum is home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...