Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brrr...its been cold

I have an apology to make to all those lovely people who wear scarves....
I have quietly wondered what's the good of wearing a bit of fluff around the neck.....
not when a nice woollen jumper worn with a bit of length to cover the kidneys or whatever gets cold down the back will do a good job....
alot of people I see dont seem to need the layers like me....but they wear a scarf!!!....

Well...I had pinched one of Mum's lovely wooly scarves out of the bag for Japan...
because I liked the colours and softness of the wool...
will use it for something one day...I thought...
and then the cold hit a week or so ago....
and I was looking for a bit of something else to put on when I found the scarf and tried it on....
it's lovely...keeps the chill off the neck and chest...
and added something...a bit of frilly...
and I liked it....so I'm sorry for all my negative thoughts....
although I do have to get used to the dangly thing hanging down my front when I'm doing the washing up....nearly disaster...but all good...


not the greatest photo....excuse the wrinkly neck...but you get the idea
Mum was also very impressed to see it on..."did I do that? very nice"...she said

1 comment:

  1. you are funny!!.very pretty too. sorry i bumped you , but had to do it today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...