Wednesday, August 10, 2011

more wool stuff

I was given this lovely bag by my Mum whose lovely lady friend had given her...
I'm not sure who made it....maybe the lady who handed it on....
its a combination of knit and crochet patchwork...
with cotton material lining and handle...
really cleverly done...I cant work out how it was made....


it arrived full of bits of knitted things...
squares and assorted shapes collected by Mum and her mates...
the knitted squares have been knitted from the corner so they have diagonal rows...


the squares will probably come together as a patchwork something...
I'm using the leftover wool from the last shruggy to make granny squares...
to add to them as the colours should match up...we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. very interesting.....i havent seen one of those before. love the patchwork chair under the other stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...