Sunday, September 4, 2011

More crochet

I'm still on the crochet theme...
finding knitted bits from Mum's stash....
I felt these colours went together....
and as usual I didn't have enough of any one thing soo...


it probably looks better on the chair....
you dont notice the wonkyness of it...


have had enough of pulling it out....
trying to get it straight...
mixing different tensions and wool sizes and knitting verses crochet....(sigh!!)...
but I will keep practicing...
lucky those around me are forgiving of my mistakes...

ooops....not a terribly manly theme but,,,,
Happy Fathers Day to any dads out there who may be looking!!..
have a lovely day....

1 comment:

  1. very nice...patchwork crochet & knitting.......... something else to add to your bag of tricks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...