Monday, October 31, 2011

Lampshade makeover

I found this floor lamp..ex display..going cheap...so...
even though it had an ordinary shade...I bought it...
just the right thing to park next to my chair for night time stitching or reading...


also found the end of a roll of plastic doilies...probably meant to be table decoration...
wasnt sure what to do with it...but I had to have it too...
now I've decided it's just what the lamp needed...


easy peasy revamp of the ordinary shade...bit of hot glue and a pair of scissors...
ta..da...new lampshade...

2 comments:

  1. now that is a makeover!!! simple change.....simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...it worked well enough...only had one comment from the lacy one...she liked it...the other non lacy one took an old lacy curtain to have a go at the doily type light shade...still waiting to see the result...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...