Saturday, April 26, 2014

Garden and storage

we recently had a need to move some old furniture out...
it should go off to a new home at the tip...
but we had an issue with the how?!....
so...
it's become a sculpture in the blank bit of the garden...
anyone for a cuppa and a bit of telly??..
 
only one has noticed with a hiccup of a laugh...
and a - what is that??...

Raylee often asks what's on your work table?...
well she sent me some lovely jars she decorated...
and now they are waiting to be filled with stuff...
on my work table...

and this lot is holding some more stuff...
I cut the tops off the 3 litre milk bottles...
they make lovely containers for little bits and pieces...
and sit nicely in a wire basket...
or the pretty cane one...
on my work table!!...

2 comments:

  1. you are so clever!
    remember when we used to crochet around the tops of plastic containers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why I started cutting the tops off...but then didn't get any further...couldn't find my hole punch in all the stuff...and then they became handy and filled up anyway...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...